Hillingdon SCITT - Tuesday 10th January 2017
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Looking to enter a rewarding career?
TRAIN TO TEACH
Thinking of training to teach from September 2017? Look no further.
Why train with us?
We provide a school centred learning experience based on Teacher Standards that will extend beyond the training year.
- You will gain QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- PGCE qualification available with the Institute of Education/UCL
- Training in schools from Day 1 of the school year
- Experienced Mentor/Coaches to support you every step of the way
- Tax free bursaries of up to £30,000 are available for some subjects and phases
- Variety of school experiences
Subjects and Phases:
Secondary: Art, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Modern Foreign Languages (French & Spanish), Music, PE, Physics, RE and Social Sciences
Primary: Primary General
Training during 2017/18 will be at two of our local partner schools:
Secondary Schools including: Bishop Ramsey (Lead School), Canon’s High, Douay Martyrs, Guru Nanak Sikh Academy, Harefield, Harlington, Haydon, Queensmead, Ruislip High, Swakeleys and Vyners
Primary Schools including: Breakspear, BWI, Deanesfield, Grimsdyke, Guru Nanak, John Locke, Lady Bankes Infant & Junior, Newnham Junior and Whitehall Infant
For more information:
T: 01895 671062
Applications close Wednesday 19th July 2017