- New York, New York (and Washington D.C.)
- Spring newsletter 2017
- Let's Think Science Games
- Grimm Tales wows audiences
- Young Shakespeare Company visit to RHS
- Annual Arts Evening 2017
- Ravi Singh visit
- Science workshop at the Institute of Physics
- Battlefields Trip
- Debating competition at Brunel University
- Neuroscience lecture
- Visit by Suzy Stride to A-level politics classes
- Year 10 Travel and Tourism Trip
- Panathlon Competition 2017
- Year 9 Theatre Trip
- Houses of Parliament Trip
- Winter Newsletter 2016
- Sixth Form Pantomime
- Ruislip High celebrates its ten year anniversary
- GCSE History visit to Munich
- Theme Day 2016
- RAG Week 2016
- GCSE Exam Results 2016
- A-level Exam Results 2016
- Summer Newsletter 2016
- Ogden Trust Physicists of the Year
- Year 11 Prom
- First Aid Competition
- Summer Fair 2016
- Enrichment Day
- Family Learning Evening
- Students enjoy rugby at Wembley
- Spring newsletter out now!
- Ruislip Students are Up for Debate
- Battlefields Trip
- News Archive
- Presentation Evening 2016
- Longford Trust talk: supporter of the charity, Michael Palin, visits Ruislip High
- Faraday Challenge
- Isle of Wight trip
- Summer Fair 2017
- Royal Astronomical Society Trip
- Prom 2017
- Adaptive ski trip
- Summer newsletter 2017
- Excellent A-level results!
- GCSE results are announced
- Sixth Form sea turtle protection trip to Greece
Year 9 Theatre Trip
On 19th January, a group of 62 Year 9 students were taken to the West End to see the brand new Andrew Lloyd Webber musical: School of Rock!
Mr Stent organised the trip as a well-deserved ‘night-off’ for Year 9 students from thinking about their GCSE options; this was a gesture which was greatly appreciated by the students at such a stressful but exciting time.
The musical was fantastic and the students enjoyed the production so much that they were all out of their seats and clapping along with the final number!
As always, Year 9 were exceptional ambassadors for Ruislip High School and the evening was very much enjoyed by all students and staff.
Mr Stent and the students would like to thank Ms Hill, Ms McLoughlin, Mr Smithson, Mrs Hudson and Mr Campbell for their support on the evening.
Quotes from students:
“The show was amazing!” (Ellie, 9B)
“The best show I have ever seen.” (Heather, 9F)